Company: Central Railway (CR)
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways.
It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff.
Company Website: www.rrcser.co.in
Position: Assistant Loco Pilot/ Clerk/ Junior Engineer…
Total Vacancies: 617
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 324 posts
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 63 posts
- Jr Clerk cum Typist: 68 posts
- Sr Clerk cum Typist: 70 posts
- Sr Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 84 posts
- Junior Engineer (P.Way): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Works): 02 posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Tele): 02 posts
Job Location: Kolkata
Pay Scale: Not disclosed
Assistant Loco Pilot:
- Matriculation Pass or its equivalent Pass + ITI certificate/Act Apprenticeship passed in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mail Wright/ Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic (Radio & TV)/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Wireman/ Tractor Mechanic/ Armature & Coil Winder/ Mechanic (Diesel)/ Heat Engine/ Turner/ Machinist/ Refrigeration & AC Mechanic trade OR
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering in lieu of ITI.
- Note: Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk/Jr Clerk cum Typist:
- HSC/ 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-servicemen
Sr Clerk cum Typist……….Read More>>