IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism is offering a tour package of five nights and six days to Kerala, said the tourism arm of the Indian Railways on microblogging website, Twitter.
The tour, which will start from Hyderabad, will cover destinations such as Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom. The tour will be via economy class of IndiGo airlines and will commence on February 21, 2019, according to IRCTC tourism’s official website. The tariff of the package starts at Rs. 23,573 per person.
IRCTC’s “Majestic Kerala With House Boat Stay Ex. Hyderabad” package details:
|Package Name||Majestic Kerala With House Boat Stay Ex. Hyderabad|
|Destination Covered||Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom|
|Airport/Departure Time||Hyderabad at 10:30 hrs|
|Meal Plan||5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners with 1 Lunch on Day 5|
Here are the key things to know about IRCTC’s package:
1. The tariff for the tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For single occupancy, one needs to pay Rs. Rs. 36,571.
|Class||Package Tariff: Per Person|
|Comfort||Adult on single occupancy||Rs. 36,571/-|
|Adult on double occupancy||Rs. 25,418/-|
|Adult on triple occupancy||Rs. 23,573/-|
|Child (2-11 years) with bed||Rs. 19,258/-|
|Child (2-11 years) without bed||Rs. 16,885/-|
2. The journey from Hyderabad to Cochin will be via IndiGo airlines.
|Hyderabad||Cochin||21.2.2019||6E 683||10:30 hrs||12:00 hrs|
|Cochin||Hyderabad||26.2.2019||6E 263||22:05 hrs||23:45 hrs|
3. The package includes air tickets (Hyderabad-Cochin-Hyderabad round trip), four nights hotel accommodation in three star hotel and one night house boat accommodation and travel insurance, according to IRCTC’s website.
4. However, the package does not include lunch service and any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses.
5. IRCTC Tourism also offering a tour package of six nights and seven days to Chennai, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Kanyakumari, Rameshwaram and Madurai from New Delhi.