HPSSC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) inviting applications for the positions of Conductor.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 06th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Conductor – 568
Job Location – Hamirpur
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Position: Conductor(on contract basis)
2. Qualification: 10+2 pass from recognized Board of School Education/University or equivalent and who possesses valid Conductors license
3. Salary: Rs.5910-20200+2400GP
Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2019
Application Fee :-
General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure. Rs. 360/- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP. Rs. 120/-, S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC / ST / OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e.
Important Instructions :-
1. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
2. Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of LPA No. 215/2015 titled as State of HP V/S Smt. Jyoti Kumari & ors pending before the Hon’ble High Court of H.P. and SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Nelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children
3. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
4. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of theapplication.
4. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
5. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid
6. BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
7. If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
8. The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number…Read more>>